Historical Delhi Tour, India’s capital, home of the 3 religions – Hindu, Muslim and Sikh- with its majestic monuments.
Delhi Tour highlights:
- Lakshmi Narayana temple :- One of the oldest and most beautiful Hindu temples in Delhi.
- Humayun’s Tomb: built in 15th century by Humayun’s wife in memory of her husband. We also call it baby Taj Mahal as Taj -which Shahjahan made it for his wife- was inspired by this ancient monument
- Lodi Garden: one of our oldest gardens, guards another tomb in it, which is another beautiful place to relax from the city noises
- Qutub minar: old minaret (muslim tower) located in Old Delhi.
- India gate: Delhi’s very own Arc Triumph.
- Akshardham temple: relatively new temple with mind blowing attention to detail. Be warned, security is strict and no leather is allowed in.
- Red Fort: mirroring Agra’s Fort, a sumptuous piece of architecture in the heart of Delhi
- National museum
- Raj ghat
- Old Delhi (Walkng Tour): one of its most famous parts, where you will discover the busy everyday life of this neighbourhood of mulsim majority, with its old and big mosque.
We also offer Home Cooking Classes in our Delhi home during The Delhi Tour. Taste real homemade comfort food and share it with the family! For costs please contact us at email@example.com
Any questions regarding The Delhi Tour , please don’t hesitate to email us or use the form below, you will always be greeted with a smile!
We Look forward to giving you a wonderful time on your Private Delhi Tour with us.
|Car Tour* – Swift Dzire (or similar)||2500 INR|
|Premium Car Tour* – Toyota Innova (or similar)||3500 INR|
|Walking Tour (Central & Old Delhi)||+3000 INR|
|Home Cooking Class||Contact us!|