YOGA RETREAT & GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR
Personally escorted by Tarun Sharma
Harmonize your body, mind and soul on this two week escorted yoga and sightseeing tour with Tarun Sharma, an Indian born and bred tour escort and yoga teacher.
Tarun Sharma has been working in his New Delhi based family travel agency for more than ten years, during which time he has travelled all over India, sharing the country he loves with clients from all over the world. India is something he is passionate about and he aims to make each trip special for everyone, letting them experience not only the most popular tourist attractions but also some of its hidden wonders.
A trained yoga teacher, Tarun makes yoga a part of his daily life and has recently combined his love of this with his work in travel. He has personally designed an itinerary which offers a Golden Triangle Tour India, one of his most popular sightseeing packages, combined with a 6 day yoga retreat in Rishikesh and a visit to an authentic Indian rural village.
This tour is available for individuals and groups up to 13.
- Sightseeing tour of Delhi
- Golden Triangle tour including Jaipur and Agra
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing in Haridwar, one of India’s most holy cities.
- 6 day yoga school in Rishikesh (world capital of yoga) including meditation, Ayurveda consultation and massage
- Evening Aarti (prayer) beside the Ganges
- Bathing in the upper Ganges
- Overnight stay in a rural village where you can eat food directly from the field and play cricket with local children
- Daily yoga
Date of Departure:
Start from 25th Oct 2019 and enjoy Diwali ( Festival of Lights )
Start from 8th March 2020 and enjoy Holi ( Festival of Colors )
DAY 1 Arrival in Delhi with airport transfer to hotel
DAY 2 Sightseeing in Delhi including a walking tour of Old Delhi
DAY 3 Delhi to Agra visiting the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the Baby Taj
DAY 4 Agra to Jaipur with stops to see the ancient Stepwell and Temple
DAY 5 Sightseeing in Jaipur, including the markets, Amber Fort, Observatory, Hawa Mahal
DAY 6 Jaipur to Delhi
DAY 7 Delhi to Haridwar visiting Tarun’s family village. Overnight stay.
DAY 8 Rishikesh via Haridwar. Walking tour of Haridwar. Check into Yoga school. Evening yoga & meditation in Rishikesh.
DAY 9 -13 Morning and Evening Yoga School programmes with free afternoons to explore. Rishikesh. Additional activities will include evening Aarti on the banks of the River Ganges, bathing in the Ganges, visit to cave temple and morning yoga in a Himalayan Temple.
Day 14 Return to Delhi and transfer to Delhi Airport.
Rishikesh Yoga School:
Our time in Rishikesh will be spent at a fully accredited and well respected school for yoga teacher training. They offer full accommodation and three vegetarian meals per day. The programme is very flexible and suitable for beginners to advanced yoga students. As well as practical yoga they offer sessions in meditation, anatomy, philosophy and Ayurveda consultation and massage.
While in Rishikesh we will stay in the Yoga School which offers full accommodation with private bathrooms. Rooms are basic but clean.
Accommodation in the village will be basic but authentic. We can provide you with a hotel in nearby Haridwar if you would prefer this.
All other accommodation is in comfortable and clean hotels with private bathrooms and breakfast. In Jaipur we will be staying in a heritage style property.
89,500 Indian rupees per person ( Double sharing room )
99,500 Indian rupees per person ( Private room )
- Airport transfers
- Chauffeur driven transport
- Professional local guides in Agra & Jaipur
- Yoga School with all meals & accommodation
- Ayurveda massage
- Ayurveda doctor consultation
- Overnight accommodation & meals in village
- All hotels with breakfast
- Local sightseeing
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees and fuel
- Full time escort (Tarun Sharma)
- Tips for drivers & guides
- Entrance to monuments
- Flight tickets
- Drinks & Meals (apart from those already listed as provided)
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org